This hotel had very clean rooms, comfortable beds, and large picture windows with a great view of the city of Chongqing, China. The restaurant was excellent. Overall hotel service was also excellent. It was in a nice location within close walking distance of good shopping areas. The only drawback was the construction of a new high rise building which was going on nearby. Construction noise started rather early in the morning.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chongqing Nan`An Hotel
- Le Meridien Chongqing Nan`An Hotel Chongqing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Chongqing, Nan'an offers some of the finest facilities in Chongqing, with 319 refined rooms and suites.Built within Chongqing's newest residential, shopping and entertainment destination, on the upper Yangtze River, the hotel is a short 15-minute walk from the river and a 10-minute drive from the Liberation Square Central Business District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip DaoDao, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Chongqing Nan'an reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.