We stayed in this hotel for one night as we prepared for a 21-day tour of China and Bali. It is a beautiful hotel in a great location. Some will say that it is out of the action, but there is a free shuttle to get closer to anything you want and the view from the pool at the top is incredible.
Clearly a 5-star experience at every level.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Grand Kowloon Hotel
- Harbour Grand Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Harbour Plaza
- Harbour Plaza Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Grand Kowloon Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The rebranded Harbour Grand Kowloon was formerly named Harbour Plaza Hong Kong. It is a deluxe five-star hotel with 554 beautifully appointed rooms and serviced suites located along the Kowloon waterfront offering breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour.Conveniently situated next to the Wonderful Worlds of Whampoa, the hotel is adjacent to the ferry pier travelling to North Point and is only five minutes away by complimentary hotel shuttle bus to MTR Hunghom Station and downtown Tsimshatsui’s business and shopping district. Key facilities include wireless broadband Internet service - available throughout the hotel, a deluxe fitness centre with sauna, steam bath and Spa Services, a rooftop pool featuring a one-sided glass wall overlooking the harbour, six renowned restaurants, a 4,500 sq ft. Grand Ballroom and three versatile function rooms for meetings and conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, Ctrip DaoDao, HotelTravel.com, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Harbour Grand Kowloon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.