This hotel was recommended by a friend and we are really glad it was. It is conveniently located above the China Ferry Terminal and ideal if you are planning to travel to Macau. It is only a short walk down Canton Road to the Hong Kong Ferry, with an MTR station also located directly underneath. There is an abundance of staff in the foyer watching out for your every need, so getting directions, a taxi or whatever was always easy. There is also a pianist playing in the foyer in the evening - very nice! We were upgraded to 'Premier' rooms in the Tower and as we were a party of 3 people we had 2 rooms. Contrary to their advertisement of 'a view from every window' we looked into another building, but as we spent little time in our rooms this was of no consequence. Our room was reasonably well proportioned with king single beds, and a glass table/eating area in the main room. The bathroom was clean, with shower, basin etc and a wonderful array of toiletries. The room was serviced daily with a 'green' option regarding towels and bed linen. Our daughter's room had a different configuration and her bathroom was enormous with full sized bath, two handbasins and double sized shower. The room had king singles but no table/eating area. Her room did have a faint smell of stale cigarette smoke. Overall, the rooms were excellent. Located within walking distance around the hotel are Kowloon Park which is worth a visit; the Temple Street Markets in the evening and the Avenue of Stars for viewing the Hong Kong skyline. We found this hotel excellent value for money with great customer service and would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pacific Hotel And Towers
- The Royal Pacific Hotel
- Royal Pacific Hotel Hong Kong
- The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers in Hong Kong sits uniquely right on the bank of the stunning Victoria Harbour and is the only hotel in Hong Kong to be directly connected to the China-Macau Ferry Terminal. Located on Canton Road, the heart of Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, and with the MTR, Airport Express and Star Ferry just moments away, guests are never far from all the city has to offer: business, entertainment and shopping. Over 700 shops of fashion and flagship stores of international prestigious brands concentrated on Canton Road provide a one-stop pleasurable shopping experience in Hong Kong.The hotel enjoys perfect transportation network to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, AsiaWorld-Expo, Hong Kong International Airport and a series of shopping and sight-seeing spots in Hong Kong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao, HotelTravel.com, Otel, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.