We stayed at The Sura for 9 nights over xmas. When we booked I was a little worried about staying here but everything else was fully booked. We stayed 5 nights in a 2 bedroom bungalow and 4 nights in a 1 bedroom. The complex only comprises of 4 bungalows and 1 studio so it was very quiet in terms of guests staying there at one time.
*Excellent Location (across road from seminyak square)
*Good sized rooms with kitchen
*Clean and goods aircon
* Lots and lots of mozzie in the bedrooms. We managed to get ontop on them in the 2 bedroom (the bathroom was enclosed) but there were always mozzies in the 1 bedroom (open bathroom) even though we sprayed and sprayed them. We also burnt heaps of citronella.
* Really dirty mozzie nets with insect poo on
*Outdoors bathrooms are no the greatest in the wet season. Didn't like having a shower when it rains!
* Noise from the bar can be heard until 12pm.
Overall it was a pleasant stay. I would only stay here again if it was was a shorter period. We managed to get a great price for the peak period that we were there. $150 for the 2 bedroom and $110 for the 1 bedroom. Every other hotel also wanted to charge us xmas and new year surcharges but not the Sura.
- Also Known As:
- The Sura Bungalows Hotel Bali
- The Sura Bungalows Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your The Sura Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.