The location is great, but the price to expensive for that kind of service, do not expect same as 5 stars hotels. Must wait for everything : breakfast (food not enough), check in, check out, and cleaning service. They need to be ready with more food and staff if they want to open for public in peak season (like idul fitri / lebaran). The kitchen ware in stainless but they are sticky (be carefull). The outside bathroom has transparance window glass and rolling bilnd does not help much.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Residence Sudirman Jakarta Hotel
- Fraser Residence Sudirman Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated within Jakarta's Golden Triangle, Fraser Residence Sudirman Jakarta occupies one full tower of The Peak at Sudirman. Modern and airy, the 108 serviced residences offer ideal sitting to unwind, work or simply while away time with friends and family. Each of the generous one, two and three bedroom apartments come equipped with open-plan kitchens, even Herman Miller work chairs. Complimented by a wealth of facilities and amenities, residents can rejuvenate in the Olympic-length pool, whilst children have a choice of indoor or outdoor play areas. And to start your day, breakfast choices are available daily at our cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Fraser Residence Sudirman Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.