This is my first trip in Boracay together with my wife. We booked this hotel through MyBoracayGuide.com and we got it for 5K on a 2 night stay (Standard room, which was located on the third floor).
We arrived at the hotel around 4 PM since our flight was rescheduled. The staff at MyBoracayGuide were kind enough to inform the hotel of our late arrival. We were welcomed by a nice refreshment after arriving at the hotel. The staff were kind enough to assist us with our baggage and guided us to our room.
- the staff paid every little attention to service. There was one time that I was looking for a trash bin to throw away the plastic cup for my "tahoo". They were kind enough to get the trash from me and dispose it.
- the place is quite, away from the noise of station 2
- beachfront is not so crowded. You have to go their earlier though to have one of their lounge chairs, coz they don't have enough.
- breakfast was great. We love their home made longganisa, though the omelet was too salty for me.
- shuttle service to D'Mall
- we love the bath shower
- Room security key did not function one time when we went back late at night. We had to call front desk to have it fixed. Maintenance had to change the battery of the security lock. It was a quick fix though after 5 minutes.
- Swimming pool is not so big
- Room clock was late. We had to readjust it and set the alarm.
Overall, we loved our stay here and would definitely comeback.
- Also Known As:
- Two Seasons Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Two Seasons Boracay Hotel
- 2 Seasons Boracay Resort
- Two Seasons Hotel
- Two Seasons Boracay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Two Seasons Boracay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.