Great ocean view from room,No ship in the view. Monkeys visiting in the morning bring some entertainment for my families. This hotel is great for children and busy busting at the pool.children pool looks great. However those looking for a seren environment you may want to consider other hotel.even breakfast area was crowded with families and kids.
Room is really small ,the toilet deco seem aged and did not went through a renotivation like the room. Overall. This hotel is a great family hotel but forget about personal touch.drinks was not serve even at check in.considering we paid $400+ addition servics should be added in.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore’s only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Venere, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.