My partner and i booked for 7 nights at this so called 5 star resort and arrived on the 2nd day early in the morning,As i wanted to check in straight away....
It was only a matter of minutes that i realized how bad this place was when i saw the carpet leading to my room it was dirty damp and a old green,this though did not bother me so much until we saw the rooms the first thing that was disappointing was the smell it was like mold had been growing in the air con for some time,but then again the air con was a design from at least the 70's,then we both noticed the bed sheets had stains and looked nothing like the pictures online when i booked this resort.The bathroom also had mold and rusty taps and the wardrobes had a few types of insects....
So since the air in the room was making my partner sick i decided to leave Immediately and demand a refund in which was not given straight away due to my mistake of booking through a travel agent...three weeks from that day i receive an email from my travel agent stating that the Sentosa Resort & Spa will refund me for 4 out of the 7 days,but i only stay there for no more than 1 hour how can this be?? i can understand charging me for one day but 3??
All i can say without saying to much is that this place is Self rated and deserves no more than a 1 star rating due to health and safety reasons, with mold growing on the carpet and floating in the air and insects such as mosquitoes breeding in the wardrobes and even after all this they couldn't refund me for 6 out of the 7 days booked? THIEVES NOTHING BUT DISGRACEFUL DIRTY THIEVES!!
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Hotel
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island
- Sentosa Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel on Singapore’s Sentosa Island is one of Asia’s best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes’ drive from the business district. The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.