We stayed in Le Imperial for three nights. The room had air-conditioning, toilet, shower room. It was very clean, although the décor was a bit tired. There were a few scuffs on the walls and the curtains needed replaced.
Even though we were in the middle of Little India in Singapore, the room was incredibly quiet.
The two receptionists were very helpful and spoke English. No breakfast included, but found a shop diagonally outside the hotel where gave us bananas every morning.
- Also Known As:
- Le Imperial Hotel Singapore Hotel
- Le Imperial Hotel Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Le Imperial Hotel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated hotel in heritage building in the business center of little india surrounded with shopping malls like mustafa and city square malls. The area is filled with lot of authentic indian,chinese,western food stalls running 24 hrs ... more less