We have just returned from staying in this hotel and found it to be very comfortable and very well located for the Orchard Road shops. We wanted a room for 3, (2 adults and a teenage daughter) and we found a room with this configuration very difficult to find in Singapore (at an affordable rate), but the Pan Pacific Orchard catered for our needs by putting a roll-away bed in the room. This made the room quite small but still adequate for us. We stayed a total of 8 nights. All the staff we encountered were very helpful and very polite. The hotel is currently being 'rejuvenated' and due to this some noise was encountered, but this was restricted to between 9am and 6pm (approx) - as we were normally out and about between these times - the noise did not bother us too much. The pool is good with a spa in one corner. Breakfast has a wide range of quality foods and drinks for all types of travellers. If you don't want breakfast at the hotel there are plenty of other options a short walk away. The hotel is a 3 minute walk to the Orchard MRT station from which you have access to the rest of the island.
Make the most of this hotel as when the 'rejuvenation' is complete their rating will surely increase and probably the prices too!
Would stay again when in Singapore.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Orchard Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Orchard Hotel
- Pan Pacific Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific
- Pan Pacific Orchard Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished five-star business hotel is proud to unveil a refreshed collection of guestrooms, meeting spaces, facilities and food and beverage outlets. Conveniently located in the vibrant shopping district of Orchard Road, Pan Pacific Orchard is an oasis in the heart of the city. Our rejuvenated guest rooms are distinguished by soothing palettes, natural accents and modern furnishings inspired by the inviting warmth of the Pacific. Invigorate your senses at our newly introduced award-winning St. Gregory spa. Relax and rejuvenate your body and mind with signature spa treatments or indulge in 10 at Claymore’s signature Plates of Pleasure, a delightful repertoire of premium meats grilled to succulent perfection, coupled with a delectable buffet spread. Exuding understated sophistication, Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore is your ideal getaway for busy urban dwellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Pan Pacific Orchard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.