First of all, the location is really great. Big food court and many shops in the basement of the same building, Clarke Quay is directly starting behind the hotel with a huge area of restaurants and bars, all with a nice view on the river. From there you can walk easily to may exciting places without the need of taking a taxi all the time.
On the other side the close location to the nightclubs come with some light bass sounds in the night until 3 AM, but it was not too load, so we could sleep without problems.
The room was spacious with 28sqm (although that is only the standard room) and from the 19th floor we had a fantastic view over Marina Bay Sands and could even see the sea and the container ships passing by far away.
The Fitness center is more like a small room and not very comfortable , but at least with new gym equipment and a tv flat screen.
The pool outside on the roof at 6th floor was not cleaned and prepared to use, maybe because we had some rain the days before. But it looked like its not maintained at all at the time, we stayed there.
Only one thing was really annoying: The internet rates per day were 30 (!) $ and that is by far too much. We needed that in our room for business purpose and stayed 6 days, so we had to pay to lot for a service, that is free of charge in other hotels. Hey, they have nearly no costs for the internet line, that should be complimentary for the guests.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay
- Singapore Novotel
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.