Having read some of the reviews on Tripadvisor, I was slightly concerned about staying at the Kings Copthorne. However, the negative reviews proved to be misguided as our stay here was excellent. The staff were ALL extremely friendly and helpful, particularly at check in, when we had to wait for our room to be ready after a very long flight from the UK. However, we were offered bottles of water and a quiet seat in the business centre whilst our room was prepared. The staff could not have been more helpful.
The room was a standard twin room - perfectly clean, well maintained and serviced every day. The bathroom was also very clean, with towels changed daily. The slight disappointment was the water pressure in the shower - a minor concern!
Food in the 'StarsCafe' was excellent and very good value, considering Singapore is known to be expensive.
Location good - hop on/off tour bus stopped right outside the hotel
The one disappointment was breakfast - again, expensive and catered mainly for Asian tastes (as you would expect), but eggs, cereal, fruit and toast available.
All in all, I would not hesitate to stay here again - great hotel !
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Kings Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Copthorne Kings Hotel
- Copthorne Kings Hotel
- Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Twelve-story Hotel with attached 20-story circular Tower (1978). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Amex, Olotels, Venere, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.