Thankfully, I was booked to stay here for just one night when my standard hotel was not available. But, even otherwise, I would have checked out after first night.
The entire hotel from the entry to lobby looks very old and not in a good way that makes you appreciate its age. Add to it really cheap looking decorations (carpets, lifts, room fittings. etc). I was offered a room which was qualified as "newly renovated". However, it suffered from the same old, cheap look and the cupboard had that smell of old damp wood.
Unfortunately, I did not have the time or appetite to explore any other aspect of the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Singapore
- Sheraton Singapore
- Singapore Sheraton
- Sheraton Towers Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Towers Singapore is centrally located along Scotts Road, just 10-minute walk from the Orchard Road shopping and entertainment district. Featuring 420 elegantly refurbished rooms and 13,400 square feet of prime function space made up of 17 event venues, the Hotel is equipped with the modern amenities and conveniences, including high-speed internet access and the well-appointed fitness centre that overlooks the outdoor swimming pool. From the detailed elegant furnishings, delicate presentation of culinary experience to warm, discreet service, the hotel believes in pampering its guests with the comfort, luxury and conveniences that they are accustomed to at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Towers Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.