I stayed at this hotel with my family recently and had two rooms on the 10th floor for 4 nights. The check in experience was poor and we were sent away twice as our room wasn’t ready, even though it was well after our check in time had come and gone. The location of the hotel is good as it is close to China town and the associated attractions including transport. WIFI was at a cost and was not consistent to the other hotels and eateires I have stayed in along the river. The rooms were average at the best and both rooms had black algae build up under the sink where water had been sitting for long periods of time. Simple stuff.. Breakfasts were busy and again only average based on attention to detail issues. eg: one of the coffee machines at breakfast was out of order for the entire visit causing excessive lines.
Overall a run of the mill hotel that seemed to be full of impatient airline staff.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Hotel Singapore
- Furama City Centre Singapore
- Furama City Centre Hotel Singapore
- Furama Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-three-story Hotel of futuristic curvilinear design, situated in the heart of Chinatown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Amex, Venere, Olotels, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Furama City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.