We stayed in Casaclub for 4 nights in April 2012. We had a double room with "cama matrimonial", the one just below the reception desk.
We were really happy about this hostel for the following reasons:
- Alejandro is a very competent and nice guy. He's really laidback and knows a lot of great places to hang out in Valpo
- They serve good breakfast up to noon (for careteros!)
- There's always some good music ask and Alejandro will find something that suits your tastes.
- It's cheap and good value for you money
- there is a nice terrace for summer BBQ's
- bathrooms could be a bit cleaner and the kitchen is a bit small
But I'd definitely come back when in Valparaiso.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casaclub is a new and fun acommodation alternative in Valparaíso, located in a patrimonial and universitary area surrounded by beautiful houses of the XIX century and beggining of the XX century, very close to viewpoints, museums, restaurants, pubs and disco of this bohemian and lovely port.In Casaclub we always make an effort to turn our guests stay in a very nice and unforgettable experience, with a young and prepared staff to give advice about Valparaíso, excursions, maps and about the best and funniest pubs, discos and restaurants of the city; in a young and cosmopolitan enviroment where you can exchange traveling experiences with travellers from all over the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Casaclub Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.