Very good hotel in Cusco, Peru. Quite central i Cusco. The staff are very nice and serviceminded. The rooms are to the price quite good. They are not small and they are quite clean. The City is quite touristed so the prices here are not cheap. The breakfast was good and a lot of the staff members spoke English.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi Hotel Cusco
- Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Cusco is located in what used to be an elegant colonial residence.Throughout the hotel you’ll find a charming contrast between this imperial city’s rich history and modern convenience and comfort. Our spacious rooms are an invitation to rest, offering the ideal place to refuel and start a new day of exploration and discovery. As was characteristic in large colonial residences, our hotel has two interior patios where our guests can relax during a sunny afternoon or enjoy a soft breeze at the end of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.