This hotel is perhaps the most interesting, beautiful and unqiue hotel I ever stayed in. It consists of renovated colonial mansions and most of the rooms are set around lovely courtyards; the hallways and public rooms are fulll of museum quality artifacts and paintings in Cusco style. Not all rooms are equal and the first one we were shown was not great so make sure you get a larger one facing one facing the courtyards. We enjoyed breakfast and dinner at the restaurant and the staff was most helpful. A unique experience in a unique place.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 18th-century manor house, just 3 blocks from Cusco’s Plaza de Armas, replete with authentic colonial character. It offers the intimacy of a boutique hotel but the comforts and services of a much larger property. The hotel is distinguished by its 3 interior patios with wooden balconies and the romantic gourmet restaurant invites guests to dine by candlelight in one of 4 connected salons richly decorated with 18th-century Cusco School paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.