This is not the best casa Andina I went to, but it's the best hotel i stayed in Miraflores so far(I lived in Peru 2 years). Rooms are clean, some with more natural light than other. Service is good, as it is in most of the casa andina hotel. the biggest problem come from the noise, not the noise from outside, but the noise inside the hotel, since most of the rooms have windows in common with the lobby or corridors. So if you are not lucky and that other guests are noisy, it will be bad...
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Miraflores San Antonio Hotel
- Casa Andina Classic - Miraflores San Antonio Hotel Lima
- Casa Andina Classic
- Casa Andina Miraflores
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original, 5-story Casa Andina hotel in Lima, located in a safe, tranquil residential neighborhood of Miraflores. Wholly remodeled in 2008, it’s great for independent travelers, with warm and relaxing public rooms, including a clubby lobby with leather couches and chairs, and interior patio.While Miraflores is a traditional, residential neighborhood, it has also become the most fashionable, upscale district of Peru’s cosmopolitan capital, renowned for its dynamic nightlife and gastronomic scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Miraflores San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.