I am here in Lima to study Spanish. I was lucky enough to stumble upon the Flying Dog Hostel. There are a few locations in Lima - I am reviewing one at the corner of Olaya and Diagonal. For s/75 ($29. in 2012), I have my own private room with shower. It's quite roomy. The third floor has a great kitchen and dining room with a large skylight. A livingroom has a very large window that overlooks the street and park. WiFi and breadfast is included. The bar is located on the ground floor in the garden out back. This location in Miraflores is only a 15 minute walk to the beach. Many restaurants are only steps from the front door. I also joined a nearby gym.
The only negative is that a couple of times some of the young guests were a bit loud in the middle of the night. They settled down when asked.
- Also Known As:
- Flying Dog Backpackers Hotel
- Flying Dog Backpackers Hotel Lima
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Flying Dog Hostels are the at the best location in Miraflores and of course in the imperial city of cusco! Nice, clean, safe and fun hostels with everything the travelers are looking for! Chill out areas, tv lounge, Dvd's, book exchange and our real cool bars are part of our offer! Come and enjoy the Flying Dog Experience... go ahead! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Flying Dog Backpackers Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.