Had a pleasurable 3 nights there. But we agreed a price per night over the phone the day before but when we got there they tried to charge us $25 more per night ($130 instead of $105) or something to that accord.
Average breakfast and surly staff were down points.
But the rooms themselves were very nice, clean and spacious.
- Also Known As:
- Toscana Hotel Panama City
- Toscana Hotel
- Toscana Inn Hotel Panama/Panama City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you’re traveling to Panama City for business or a vacation getaway, we make all visits to Toscana Inn Hotel comfortable and relaxing with exceptional service, a welcoming staff, and beautifully appointed hotel suites.Perfectly located in Panama City’s prestigious El Cangrejo district, Toscana Inn Hotel in Panama offers effortless access to everything you might want to see or do, from the sparkling beach to exclusive shopping, vibrant nightlife, fascinating cultural and historical sites, and more. Rated one of the best hotels in Panama by Trip Advisor, our focus is on the comfort of our guests and the quality and value of our rooms and services. Let Toscana Inn Hotel be your host in Panama City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Toscana Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.