The location is good, right off a highway, but close to town center, (not downtown Annapolis)
The construction is still going on, and seems like it will for quite a while. Honestly, other than not looking great when you enter and leave, it does not really impact your stay. They have set up another large room that functions well as a lobby/breakfast room. I thought the breakfast was BETTER than usual actually, unlike what a previous reviewer wrote. Lots of teas, the usual coffee, cold cereals, yogurt, fresh whole fruit-in good condition, the fruit salad from a jar, pastries, English muffins,bagels,muffins, make yourself waffles-they had fresh berries and whipped cream also, 3 hot items-eggs, sausages and french toast sticks, prepared oatmeal with toppings to chose: slivered almonds, raisins and brown sugar and hard boiled eggs! Not much more you could ask for, for a free breakfast at $104 a night! And of course the assortment of fresh baked cookies on the front counter in late afternoon. My biggest complaint would be that the location does not have Queen size beds! Generally they do. There was a problem with the reservation as we were told we would have 2 Queen beds and a pullout couch. Once we arrived and saw the room, (king bed with pull out couch for 4 people) we went downstairs to ask for a different room. There was nothing that could really accommodate us. Only a room with 2 double beds or a kingsize bed with a pullout couch. Double beds with 2 people are just not that comfortable- especially if you are away from home. Anyway- we try to not stay in hotels with double beds, and would NOT have stayed there had we known. This reservation was booked on Expedia- and the reservation agent was very mixed up according to my husband.
Much better making the reservation directly with Hilton directly, and the prices are not much different- plus you can cancel up to 6pm the day OF your reservation.Expedia- does not let you ever cancel- a feature i just cannot tolerate. So, once you know the hotel has double or king beds- and that is ok- i would rate it 4 plus stars. For us-it is a big negative. Everything else was fine though.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Annapolis
- Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis Hotel Annapolis
- Hampton Inn Annapolis
- Hampton Inn Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolis Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Completely Renovated Lobby and great place to stay with clean and comfortable accommodations? The Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis is the place for you. Located within minutes of the US Naval Academy, Historic Downtown, shopping and many fabulous restaurants, we are the best choice for what ever brings you to our area. Enjoy our “On the House” hot breakfast bar, complimentary 24 hour coffee and tea bar, Cloud Nine beds, great service and 100% Hampton guarantee! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.