The hotel was decent but I felt like it was overpriced.. maybe because it was a holiday weekend. If you're not on the first floor then the elevator can take a while since there's only one. The room was pretty nice and the bed was comfortable. The room was also pretty clean which is what I like. I didn't have to deal with the staff unless if it were to check in and check out, but the interactions I had with them weren't good. They were not friendly at all and upon checkout didn't ask how the stay was or anything. She just said "room number?" and "all set".. nothing else. I'd consider staying here again but I'd probably look elsewhere first.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Auburn Worcester Hotel Auburn
- La Quinta Inn Auburn Worcester Hotel
- La Quinta Auburn
- Auburn La Quinta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the La Quinta Inn, Auburn Mass! With over 600 hotels nationwide, La Quinta has arrived and is adding La Quinta style to the Auburn Massachusetts, suburban Worcester area - with new Simmons Beatyrest pillow-top beds, new crisp linens, new pillows & bath terry and popular amenities such as free high speed wireless Internet, complimentary deluxe continental buffet, a redesigned loyalty program and a promise to deliver a 100% satisfaction guarantee to every guest that comes through our doors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Auburn Worcester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.