We just returned from a 3 night stay at the Lacroma in Dubrovnik. I must say it met all of my expectations. The room was fairly large and amazingly clean. All of the staff at the hotel (reception, cleaning, restaurant/bars) were all very friendly and accommodating.
We ate both breakfast and dinner in the Lacroma restaurant (buffet style only). I would like to stress that the restaurant is a buffet in the sense you have to get up and get your own food, however, the staff is so friendly they would probably fetch it for you. The food (quality) is as far from what one considers buffet. Both breakfast and dinner was superb and offered much variety.
While being located slightly far from "Old Town" Dubrovnik, it is nothing more than a 15 minute bus ride. In my opinion the remote location is a benefit. The hotel was quiet and I spent many a night on our balcony looking over the sea, smoking a cigar and reading my book. 5 star stay!
- Also Known As:
- Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel
- Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Valamar Lacroma Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Dubrovnik’s newest treasure and largest conference and spa hotel in the region. The Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik is an astounding model of ‘archinature’ – a harmony of 21st century styling in a gorgeous natural environment. Nestled in glorious seclusion amidst the lush greenery of the Babin Kuk peninsula, the ultra-modern resort sets the standard for Croatian hospitality. Spectacular sea views and stylish interiors are just the foundations of what is truly an awe-inspiring resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.