With hundreds of reviews on this hotel, I can't say much new. So let me give some tips...
1) Don't come here for the rooms. They are adequate, but average.
2) The view is spectacular. Stunning actually. A perfect view of the sunset.
3) We were in Room 616. This is a double room; very small but amazing view.
4) The shower is weird, a hand-held wand for main shower head, only half a shower wall. We soaked the floor every morning.
5) The pool and lounge areas are amazing.
6) Food is expensive, but we ended up walking down the street into Lapad every night. Great places to eat, tremendous prices.
7) There is a brand new high-tech movie theater at the bottom of the hill.
8) As everyone says, the bus comes every 15 minutes and is very comfortable.
9) The Wifi in the hotel is great -- very good speed. Went out one night during a storm, but came back on the next morning.
10) Everyone is very friendly.
11) There is a mini-fridge stocked with stuff you can buy, or you can pull it all out and use it for your own stuff.
12) An 8-ounce bottle of Coke is 25 kn (about $4)!
13) There is a grocery store (called Tommy Supermarket) down the hill and up a few streets, about 20 minutes walking. It has everything.
14) We were here in high season, but it didn't seem too crowded.
15) There is a hair dryer hanging on the bathroom wall that works great.
16) Don't forget your travel adapters for power.
- Also Known As:
- Dubrovnik Palace Hotel
- Dubrovnik Palace
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Fastbooking, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Dubrovnik Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.