Very happy with Atlantis the Palm and glad we got half board. The saffron restaurant was very good with a good mix of Asian food including really good Chinese. Breakfast was also very good with a great selection. Alcohol is quite pricy but as expected. You get plenty of water in your room and my wife got 2 birthday cakes one in the room and one in the restaurant, they even sang to her. The aquarium is very good and the water park also good. The fact you get free entry to the aquarium and water park is very good as if u had to pay it would be very expensive.
There were very few queues and the hotel seemed quite quiet. We always got seats round the pool or on the beach.
We will be returning.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis, The Palm Hotel
- Atlantis, The Palm Hotel Dubai
- Atlantis The Palm Dubai
- Atlantis The Palm Hotel Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis is the majestic resort in Dubai situated on The Palm, a man-made island that has captured the world’s imagination with its magnificent scale and ingenuity.From the moment you arrive, you will be immersed in a dazzling world of imagination, pleasure and 5 star luxury. The resort offers relaxation and thrills for couples and families alike, including a landmark hotel, unique marine habitats, an exhilarating water park, pristine white beaches, world-class cuisine, indulgent spa and cosmopolitan boutiques. To stay or visit is to live out your dreams amidst warm Arabian seas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Olotels, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Atlantis, The Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.