A returning customer to this wonderful resort. Was acknowledged as a return guest, which was a nice touch. Booked Executive Rooms which are worth the additional cost. Breakfasts continue to be fantastic too.
Bathrooms are looking a little outdated and could do with being slightly more modern but honestly, the staff and service make up for it all. So many hotels in the rest of the world could learn a thing or two from the UAE. Yes, it's pricey but worth every penny.
Thanks again for a fabulous holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Spa
- Le Royal Meridien
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Le Royal Meridian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.