We have been to this property now several times, mainly to take advantage of the brandnew Watercooled centre on their beach. The service at the hotel is very good, and very hospitable. While the hotel is one of the oldest in Dubai, it doesn't feel that way, more like in a good way: settled, rather than tired.
Food is great, as usual in Dubai, and the Watercooled Centre on the beach is awsome! We are going there almost every weekend now. Great guys, and great attitude.
The hotel is great for stays, as well as weekends/afternoons, as the beach front is beautiful and very tranquil. The swimming pools are also nice. There are lots of kids, but then again they are restrictred to the children's areas.
Shame though there are so many Russians, it deserves better.
PS: the peacocks are beautiful! They are everywhere, and I love that feature.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort
- Jebel Ali
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.