My wife and I have been going to the Jebel Ali hotel since 2004 and numerous times, twice a year.
The first year on our arrival at the hotel, our taxi door opened we were welcomed to the hotel by a lovely fellow by the name of Kamara, he had lovely smile and hoped we would enjoy our stay, as we went into the reception area we were asked if we would like a cocktail whilst we were waiting to be booked into the hotel, this was very nice.
Eventualy we were taken to our room we were very pleased with this room as it was spotless, there were a vase of fresh flowers, a bottle wine, and a bowl of fresh fruit and a Hello magazine as a welcome gesture,once we had settled into our room we went down to the reception area to have a browse around the hotel and complex, we found to our delight that everything was excellent.
The beach, the swimming pools, restaurants,sports cafe, shooters, captains bar. anchor bar, the all complex was excellent, couldn't have wished for anyhing better.
After our two weeks stay we found that all the services was excellent, i e room boys, all the resaurant chefs and the waiters and the waitress's, they all had lovely smiles on their faces
and always spoke nicely to everyone, even the management from top to the bottom were all delightful.
On the day we were leaving for home, we had dicided that this was the best place for us to spend all our future holidays.
Over the last eight years we have seen quite a few changes, i e New build of the Spa,the Majed Restaurant refurbished, the Sports Cafe refurbished, the Jebel hotel completely closed for refurbishment, the shooters, and we as a couple have been on holiday at this hotel during quite a few of the refurbishments, and we can assure people that this didn't interfere or spoil our stay at all.
We are booked in at this hotel again for August 2012, and we have been informed about the refurbishment of the Palm Tree Court hotel, and we have no doubts at all, that we shall still have a lovely holiday at the Jebel, because the management have got everything under control.
Anyone who as booked to stay at the Palm Tree Court hotel during the refurbishment, and have been asked by the management if they would like to move over to the Jebel hotel say yes, please be assured by us that this will not disrupt your holiday at all, as when the Jebel was being closed for the same reason we were asked if we would move to the Palm Tree Court, and we accpted this and this was another excellent holiday for us, so don't miss out on a good holiday because of this refubishment.
My wife and I would like to take this oportunity to thank Mr D. Thomson. Mr F.Reinisch. and all there staff for making our stay over the years at this Hotel the best ever .
Roy & Shirley M.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort
- Jebel Ali
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.