The Hilton has the great advantage relative to many other hotels on the Jumeirah strip that it is straight on the beach, for a relatively reasonable price. The rooms are cheerfully colorful, perhaps slightly outdated design but really top notch quality. The landscaping around the hotel is very pleasant to stay in, with sun and shade as you like. The pool is a little bit dated but certainly adequate. The beach is gorgeous and the water wonderful. The watersports are great if a little bit pricey. One good thing we experienced is that the hotel has its own medical staff who work for both guests and employees and rendered a small medical problem insignificant by quick on-site remedy. The only minor negative we could report is that a value offer for the superb BiCE restaurant was advertised outside at the pool, which the BiCE staff considered to be expired. It took some perseverance to get this value offer executed as offered, but the food was indeed excellent. As reported by many travellers, the breakfast is truly outstanding.
The Jumeirah beach road strip is straight outside the hotel and has many less expensive but good restaurants and shops, really a great stroll every evening. This is a big advantage of the location. Taxis take you to all the Dubai attractions easily and cheaply.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Hotel Dubai
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Hotel
- Hilton International Dubai
- Hilton Dubai
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
- Hilton Jumeirah Beach
- Dubai Hilton
- Hilton Jumeirah
- Hilton Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Hilton Jumeirah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5-star Hilton resort hotel is located on Dubai's famous Jumeirah Beach and ‘The Walk’ boulevard offering guests endless shopping, dining, and leisure activities. Its swimming pool is set within charming palm tree gardens bordering a private beach with sun loungers and one of Dubai’s best beachside dining restaurants: Wavebreaker. All guest rooms at the Dubai Hilton Jumeirah Resort offer partial or full sea views and a marbled bathroom with luxury amenities. Guests can also enjoy award winning dining options like BiCE which was voted Dubai’s Best Mediterranean, 2012 by BBC Good Food. Or the lively Pachanga which hosts salsa and tango lessons as well as a churrasco night each week. Dubai Marina Metro Station is a 10-minute walk from the hotel and shuttle buses service a number of shopping malls daily like the Mall of the Emirates and the Dubai Mall / Burj Khalifa. Free on-site private parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.