Stayed in this hotel (last month) during my honeymoon. What can I say? Amazing hotel, great staff (always nice and willing to help). Since it was our honeymoon they upgraded us and we got a huge room, large and confy bed, two large tvs (lounge area and bed area) and of course fruit and champagne. The location is perfect, 5min to metro.
The quality of the food was good. I have been in some 5stars hotels worst then this 4star.
Strongly recommend ;)
- Also Known As:
- Towers Rotana - Dubai Hotel
- Towers Rotana - Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Hotel Rotana Dubai
- Towers Rotana Hotel Dubai
- Towers Rotana Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towers Rotana is ideally located in the heart of Dubai's new residential and business activities center. Minutes away from the Internet city and within twenty kilometers of Jebel Ali Freezone, the hotel is linked to the express highway connection, Dubai Int'l Airport, and it is five minutes from the prestigious Jumeirah Beach. Towers Rotana has achieved the following awards: Best Hotel Chain in the Middle East, Best Food and Beverage outlet in the Middle East: TEATRO Platinum Award for the Best Business and Corporate Hotel for 4 star category, Platinum Award for the Best Environmental Hotel in the 4 star category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Towers Rotana - Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.