The hotel is among the best in the world. I would recommend it to anyone. The rooms are stylish, clean, and world-class. The hotel lobby impresses and the staff is quite attentive. The location is good and its in a part of Dubai that is evolving. All of the taxis that we asked knew where it was, so that was nice.
Our only compliant was about the restaurants in the hotel. We went to a few of them, but most notably had an intimate dinner at Embassy. This high-rise restaurant was nothing special. Anyone that has been to the high-rise restaurants in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Chicago, or NYC would attest to the fact that this place is nothing special. The views are not that great. If you want to see views go to the top of the world's largest building- its in Dubai.
In fact, the only thing impressive about the place is the prices they charge. The staff at the Embassy are not friendly (even by Dubai standards).
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai
- Grosvenor House
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A flawless Arabian jewel in the heart of new Dubai and with the clear blue waters of the Arabian Gulf at its doorstep, stands Grosvenor House. 422 stunning rooms, suites or apartment suites to choose from and you will get a spectacular view of the Dubai Marina or the Arabian Gulf. With 12 exotic restaurants and bars, there will never be a dull moment. Retreat Health & Spa invigorates the senses and rejuvenates the body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.