My family and I stayed at the Oasis beach apartments in November of 2011 and the experience we had was fantastic.
As we wer a family of 5 at the time now with very young children we thought it would be best to stay in an apartment we had never done this before we usually stay in the Sheraton or the Hilton on Jumeirah beach so we wanted the luxuries of a hotel but the space for the toddlers to run around, reading reviews on tripadvisor gave us the confirmation
We needed that this hotel apartment was the one for us and boy wer we right, we arrived at 8am and they had kept our room ready for us knowing that we wer travelling with young children everything went very smooth from check In to being shown around the apartment we also recieved a fully stocked kitchen with breakfast cereals, bread, eggs, juice, milk and more we also recieved 2 bottles of water every day. We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment one room contained a super kingsize bed and the other two single beds for the children both rooms had ensuite bathrooms we also had a maids room which had an ensuite shower room and there was a wc off the living room. Also there is a money exchange and a supermarket on the ground floor. The hotel is situated on the walk Jumeirah beach where there is no end to variety of cafes and restaurants also boots chemist. It's a two minute walk to the public beach which is opposite the hotel and u can get beach umbrella and towels from the hotel. The children loved the beach and the water when they weren't there they were looking at it from the balcony. Anyway I'm rambling on overall the hotel is excellent, the staff were great so friendly and always playing with the children, we will defo be coming back to stay we have found a home from home in Dubai definitely :)
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Beach Tower Apartments Hotel
- Oasis Beach Tower Apartments Hotel Dubai
- Oasis Beach Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Beach Resort Apartments
- Oasis Beach Tower Dubai
- Oasis Beach Tower
- Oasis Beach Tower Apartments
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sophisticated beachfront property with its iconic exterior, features 180 luxury serviced and self-catering apartments. The spacious apartments each have a fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining area plus 2, 3 or 4 ensuite bedrooms. Guests may enjoy stunning views over The Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, restaurants, a swimming pool deck just steps from Jumeirah beach and access to the private beach at Jebel Ali Golf Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your JA Oasis Beach Tower Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.