An intercontinental in true sense, we have stayed in quite a few hotels at different locations of similar class but this was clearly the best we have come across. As far as food is concerned do not look anywhere else you have literally everything on the menu card and it gets served in no time without much wait. Staff was incomparable courteous and polite, no doubt services were spotless and prompt. Rooms were very spacious with decent space to sit and even work, even bathrooms were very well designed divided into two sections one for shower and another for dressing. Entire hotel is so elegantly designed and is located at magnificent location which provides wonderful views of the creek. For those who want to explore the city and other places it is very convenient for them too. This place is perfectly suitable for all types of guests and classy hotel which lives up to its name. Highly recommendable!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Dubai Festival City Hotel
- Intercontinental Dubai Festival City Hotel Dubai
- Intercontinental Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by a graceful sailboat, InterContinental Dubai Festival City stands tall amid the business and shopping districts. The hotel is home to 6 dynamic bars and restaurants, including the award-winning Reflets par Pierre Gagnaire, has wifi throughout rooms and public areas and its own 18-hole championship golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, IHG, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Dubai Festival City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.