We stayed here (two rooms) in mid-March for a visit to the University of Michigan.
I agree with the other poster, finding the hotel by using GPS is a little difficult, but since you can see the hotel, you just have to be willing to drive through a parking lot or two to get there.
The staff was wonderful. They were most accommodating and helpful. Check-in was very efficient and easy.
The rooms are clean and comfortable, but it is obvious this is a high traffic hotel because the rooms show their wear and tear. Nothing bad, but you can tell the hotel and its rooms need some updating.
On the plus side, the internet is complimentary and extremely fast (fast enough to comfortably allow me to use my VPN service). The breakfast selections were plentiful with many healthy alternatives.
There are numerous restaurants in the area and campus is just a 10 minute drive away.
Our only complaint was with the noise from rooms near ours. The walls are not "paper-thin" but not sound-proof, either. Nothing terrible, but something to consider.
Overall, this is a very comfortable and useful hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Ann Arbor Hotel Ann Arbor
- Fairfield Inn Ann Arbor Hotel
- Fairfield Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Fairfield
- Ann Arbor Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Ann Arbor Michigan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-story Motor Inn located 2 miles from University of Michigan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn Ann Arbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.