We picked the Encore Angkor hotel rather randomly, but were VERY pleased with what we found. The hotel is beautiful, immaculately clean and comfortable, very secure and very conveniently located--it is walking distance to the markets and restaurants in the center of town. The swimming pool and substantial breakfast were an added plus. It was well worth $30 a night
- Also Known As:
- Encore Angkor Guest House Hotel
- Encore Angkor Guest House Hotel Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Siem Reap 200m from Pub Street and old market, a beautifully presented, spotlessly clean family run guesthouse. Computers available for guest's use - some rooms with WiFi. Free coffee and tea throughout the day. Fridge and electronic safe in every room. Tours arranged free of charge. Free pick up from airport and bus station for guests of Encore Angkor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Encore Angkor Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.