Moved there from another hotel, wished we a had stayed there from the start.
Very clean and comfortable and was well priced at $30 a night. Our room had a interesting view over a crocodile farm, just be careful not to slip out the window!! Hotel had a small but ample pool at the back, great after a long day hiking round the town and temples. Our air con played up a bit, but the friendly and helpful staff soon had it sorted.
Overall a great little hotel right in the heart of the town, so on need for a tuk tuk when going out for dinner or a walk around the markets.
We will stay again!!
- Also Known As:
- Encore Angkor Guest House Hotel
- Encore Angkor Guest House Hotel Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Siem Reap 200m from Pub Street and old market, a beautifully presented, spotlessly clean family run guesthouse. Computers available for guest's use - some rooms with WiFi. Free coffee and tea throughout the day. Fridge and electronic safe in every room. Tours arranged free of charge. Free pick up from airport and bus station for guests of Encore Angkor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Encore Angkor Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.