Bloom is a little way out of town. You can't really walk, and you need to take a tuk tuk down a very bumpy dirt road - wear your scarf around your face for the dust. But you get used to thi sin Cambodia. Being out a little way it is definitely quiet and peaceful and you can hear the birds. There is some rubbish and some work going on behind the guest house. Siem Reap is strained with tourists, it is a strain on the whole town. They are so friendly here and the wood and tiles and large curving interiors make this a cool place to relax. very well priced.
- Also Known As:
- Bloom Garden Guesthouse Hotel Siem Reap
- Bloom Garden Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive 10 bedroom villa in peaceful garden setting. All rooms open to lovely greenery and come equipped with custom made Cambodian wood furniture, quality spring mattresses, air-conditioner, mosquito net, wall fan, hot shower, cable TV, mini-bar and free wifi for in-room surfing. Room rates include free breakfast, free pick up, free use of bicycles and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bloom Garden Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.