Generally agree with "Alternate Routes" review - a really lovely place to relax and recover.
Quiet location with beautiful gardens, pool and buildings. We were wonderfully looked after and would go back at the drop of a hat.
We stayed a week, with days relaxing in between sight seeing and this was the perfect place to do it. Breakfasts are great - try the Asian options to really set you up for an arduous day's temple-clambouring, lunches by the pool were excellent, and dinners were romantic and peaceful. Our room was lovely, if a little noisy in the mornings as the cleaners moved chairs to clean.
Good points - large, airy rooms, comfortable beds, well-stocked and efficient bathrooms, loads of staff and efficient and excellent management. They couldn't do enough for us.
Room to improve - chairs need felt pads underneath, some staff struggled with my English with a Scottish accent, laundry and drinks could be expensive, and it is out of town (i.e. for us, an advantage, it's incredibly peaceful!)
A really lovely experience : you know you're not in a chain, they take really good care of you. Stay a bit longer and relax - you'll leave feeling 5 years' younger!
- Also Known As:
- La Tradition d`Angkor Boutique Hotel Siem Reap
- La Tradition d`Angkor Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A paradise on earth with tranquility and charm, at the gateway to Angkor World Heritage Park, our boutique hotel is a great place to rejuvenate after a day exploring the temples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your La Tradition D'Angkor Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.