Our group of 15 stayed here. The hotel was extremely nice. Lots of greenery, lots of local wood and a wonderful pool. The desk staff was friendly and checked our 9 rooms in very quickly. The rooms were huge and beautiful. Wood everywhere, flat screen tv, cable, AC, shutters to black out the room, big bed, huge bathroom. We wanted to see sunrise and they had a huge breakfast basket for us ready at 515am. It was a ton of food. Room service was quick and inexpensive. The only draw back was service in the restaurant. We had ordered room service for lunch and most of the group said they waited over an hour for their food. Cambodian service as a whole is terribly slow and unorganized, but the restaurant was the worst of what we experienced. Breakfast was the same way. Extremely slow and inattentive staff. All the food was great once you got it.
- Also Known As:
- Hanumanalaya Boutique Residence Hotel Siem Reap
- Hanumanalaya Boutique Residence Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prepare for divine inspiration! The temples of Angkor, capital of Cambodia's ancient Khmer empire, are the perfect fusion of creative ambition and spiritual devotion. HanumanAlaya, Angkor's very own boutique residence, is just a short distance away from these magnificent temple monuments and is the perfect blend of traditional Khmer design and sophisticated international amenities. Many guests love our idyllic retreat. Our guest book is a eulogy to hospitality: a 'wonderful place', 'excellent service', a 'perfect retreat'. 'Paradise'. Lovingly finished in wood and elegantly decorated in local antiques and handicrafts, the HanumanAlaya is a home more than a hotel and guests find it the perfect place to unwind after an adventurous day exploring Angkor Wat and the many other temples. Surrounded by lush gardens, a swimming pool, tropical plants, and a soothing Spa, it is an idyllic retreat from the bustle of Siem Reap beyond, a stay to be savoured rather than rushed. Angkor is a magical experience, one that will stay with visitors forever. Make it more memorable at HanumanAlaya by immersing yourself in our rooms with a personal touch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelWorld and Tingo so you can book your HanumanAlaya Boutique Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.