Read bunch of good reviews about this hotel on TA and decided to book it for couple of nights on our recent trip to Seim Reap. We were very pleased with the stay. Staff were very friendly and helpful from the minute we arrived to until we left.
They did the entire check in while we made ourselvse comfortable by the pool cooling off with wet towel and welcome drink instead of standing by the counter holding the luggage. Now that’s service.
Rooms were very nice with two stories and had a beautiful salt water pool in the middle with a garden around it.
They let us check out at 4 pm on the last day – which allowed us to do the remaining “temple ruins” run in morning get back to hotel by 1 pm jump in the pool to cool off, have lunch and a hour of nap before heading to the airport. Excellent stay – would recommend to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Golden Banana Boutique
- Golden Banana Boutique Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Banana Boutique Hotel. Villas and Suites built in traditional pagoda style in garden setting -5 minutes walking distance to the old centre of Siem Reap -Located in a quiet residential area - Swimming pool with fountain and cocktail bar -Gay friendly. Visiting the temples of Angkor Wat is an experience you will never forget. Staying in our lovely Hotel makes that experience even better. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Golden Banana Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.