The pluses: -
+ All emails prior to arrival concerning reservation of rooms and hotel pick-ups were promptly replied.
+ Fast check-in and check-out.
+ Hotel rooms and bathrooms were spacious, clean and well-maintained.
+ Breakfast selection is not as wide spread as those found in Tier 1 5 stars hotels but nonetheless acceptable.
+ Both the Chinese and Japanese restaurants food quality was good. The "Italian Restaurant" serves standard Western food - sandwiches, pasta and pizza.
+ Foot massage masseurs at the Spa were skilled and competent.
+ Located across the West Lake and close by are local shopping areas such Liru Shopping Center and a Western type supermarket within it, and many small retail shops. Limited choices of restaurants outside the hotel.
+ Staff try hard to accomodate all requests.
Areas for improvement:-
- Hotel pick-up from Guangzhou and Shenzhen require payment in cash. However, that was resolved with Hotel's Manager for it to be charged to respective rooms.
- Very few staff can speak English. The best is to approach Hotel's Manager who speaks Mandarin and was helpful in getting messages translated.
- Transportation - it is about 15 minutes drive from the retail city center (Rainbow Shopping Center and Digital Shopping Center). As it was Labour Day weekend, we had problems finding public taxis. Hotel taxis were also in short supply and the charges are many times higher.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Kande International
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip DaoDao, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Kande International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.