I have never seen such a horrible management, they are not able to solve anything.
First they made a mistake as usual again on my breakfast (which spouse to be included) and a person came and said that he is the responsible of front office and told me that I am sorry but you need pay for it WITHOUT ANY RESEARCH on my booking amazing!!!,
and in the breakfast one of the manager came and he introduce himself that his the director or assistant director (don't remember) and he said breakfast will be removed from my bill, SUCH A JOKE OF THE MORNING, after my breakfast OF COURSE I paid the breakfast because management doesn't have any communication between each other.
The best hotel of what? let me tell you "the best hotel of "create horrible customer service"
anyways, when I went my room to take my luggage, I called front office people again to send somebody to my room to take my luggage 10 minutes nobody came, I took my luggage by myself and call a taxi and run out of this hotel.
this hotel should change to name to "self service InterCon Shenzhen" if people doing such a bad service it is not because they don't how to make it better, it is obvious that their managers (General Manager is the KEY) sleeping in their office.
it was my last time in that hotel, I will do my best to tell anybody this experience and I don't believe that, it will difficult if you are working one of the big news paper in UK.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- Intercontinental Shenzhen Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When InterContinental Shenzhen opened on the Shenzhen Bay Hotel site, it not only preserved the legend s original faÃ§ade, it honoured its innovative spirit by becoming China s first luxury hotel to adopt a mesmerizing Spanish theme. The Shennan Road address is minutes from Overseas Chinese Town, Meridian View Centre and the Futian business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Shenzhen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.