The Borgata is very nice. It's a clean and modern resort with excellent dining and plenty of gaming, and shopping.
There are a few downsides though:
- The check-in process is poorly managed. The front desk is under-staffed, and they don't let people who've checked in but are waiting for their room use "the living room" to sit and relax while they wait.
- We went during spring break, and the place was very busy (as you would expect). But, they still had a number of restaurants closed mid-week. Why? I can understand it during a normally slow mid-week, but spring break?
- You have to use your car to get ANYWHERE.
If you are travling with kids, you'd be better off up on the boardwalk at Revel, Caesar's, etc.
- Also Known As:
- Borgata Hotel Casino And Spa
- Borgata Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Casinos
- Borgata Hotel
- Bogata Atlantic City
- Borgata Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Borgata Hotel
- Borgata Ac
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Jetsetter, Travelocity, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.