Usually in AC we get a comped (free) room at a casino we've played at. Not with a last minute weekend trip, though. Now you can't compare a Days Inn to those four star, maybe 5 Diamond hotels. But, for one the lowest rate I've paid in years anywhere, I got a room so clean that I tipped the maid! Left the air on, in case there was any noise from the street -- didn't hear a thing. Got a good night's sleep. King Bed was fine -- tho not great. TV was not a flat screen. Free valet parking was great, and you can leave your car till 2 pm on day of checkout. (Hotel is next to the Tropicana, which has lots o' popular name restaurants, and a casino that's as good as any at taking your money--so why travel farther. :-) Some of the restaurants are popular night spots for the 20/30-somethings.) My wife was satisfied enough after reading the slightly mixed reviews here, that she said we had to review this place. So, I did.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Atlantic City Beachfront Hotel
- Days Inn Atlantic City Beachfront Hotel Atlantic City
- Days Inn Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Days Inn
- Days Inn Atlantic City Boardwalk
- Atlantic City Boardwalk Day Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Atlantic City OceanFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.