We have just returned home from an amazing stay at the Tropitel, this was our second stay and won't be our last. As before we were looked after by everybody and greeted with the warmest welcome on our arrival and that carried on throughout our two week stay. It maybe quite and low key but thats just how we like it all the staff from reception George is so helpful, restaurant, bar and guides (especially Mohammed who looks after the camels) really take care of you and are so informative. The management are wonderful and always around to make sure you are happy and enjoying your stay. We can't wait to return next year and thank you for making our stay so wonderful.
Justine & Martin
- Also Known As:
- Tropitel Dahab Oasis Hotel Dahab
- Tropitel Dahab Oasis Hotel
- Tropitel Hotel Dahab
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located in a magnificent spot where the sea hugs the feet of the golden Sinai Mountains, Tropitel Dahab Oasis offers divers and non divers the delights of the Red Sea's most renowned diving spot, the Blue Hole, stretching along the coast of Aqaba Gulf, only 70 minutes drive from Sharm El-Sheikh International Airport.Tropitel Dahab Oasis offers a breathtaking coastline of sun-drenched beach with coral reefs and crystal clear water, combined with simply decorated restaurants and cool bars, as well as numerous leisure facilities that will make you feel home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Tropitel Dahab Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.