This is one of my worst holidays I've ever been to. We can start at the beginning how long we had to wait for rooms. We came to the hotel at 2 am, we got the papers to sign, we got the bracelets, but there were no rooms. The people did not want to tell us the actual problem just that there were no rooms. We got them at around 5 am. Then they took out luggage to our rooms and my fellow mates told me, that they had to wait a long time for them.
The things wrong with this hotel.
- they are under construction ( the pool in the middle isn't done yet)
- the beds in the rooms are poor and destroyed
- the showers have no place for the water to do
- the wardrobe doors just fall off
- the mini bar has only one bottle of water
- the lagoon was very filthy through the day (there were dead jellyfish inside it)
- the FOOD is TERRIBLE (if you want to spend days inside the room i suggest this hotel)
the variety is awful. there is rice, cold pommes frites, chicken, fried fish everyday!!! nothing else except pasta with the SAME souses EVERY DAY.
fruit - only 4 kinds - cut apples, grapefruit, lemons, oranges and date mussels! The watermelon you have to PAY. 2 $ for a QUARTER!!!!
Breakfast - everything is the same everyday but they cut the salami and cheese for you, meaning you only get 3 small pieces of each.
The ice cream is not for free for anyone! There can be one day of the week where the ice cream is free for kids under the age of 12. If you are 16 and hot you can get it too.
- The key cards are really bad, they stop working very quickly, we had to change it 3 times a day. They get demagnetized just in a breath second if in contact with the camera or phone. if you have a room in the 6000 building, the trip to the reception will take you about 10 minutes one way.
- They have a camel that walks around the lagoon every day, so where does the poop go?? It goes in the trash BY the lagoon bar. Meaning while you fill up your own cup you can smell the beautiful poop.
- There snacks are to die for - not in a good way!! You get old bread with 2 kinds of salami (their kind) and cold, uncooked fries.
TWO GOOD THINGS - They offer MOTO safari. you pay 35 euros for one person and its a 5 hour excursion. You get to ride the camels, horses, carriages and donkeys. They also teach how to drive the quad bikes and the spiders. You stop at a Beduin Village, where you get dinner (the food is good). You get to try the shisha. There is a one hour show of their national dances and fakir show. You can get a ride home in the jeep if your tour guide likes you :D
You can go snorkling place by the lagoon in the hotel (which means its free). But you must bring your own SHOES and underwater glasses. ect. I recommend good water shoes for the lagoon too, because of spikey shells (i stepped on one!)
Choose the rooms that are closer to the lagoon, they are better.
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC