- Bel Air Azur hotel (sister hotel resort to Arabia Azur) was not available so they upgraded us for the Arabia Azur hotel for the Eid holiday. That was a nice upgrade at the same rate price, with the extra sea-view! Hotel manager took us on a personal guided tour in the hotel as an apology and we were convinced about the upgrade and quickly settled in.
- The resort: quite big but still easy to navigate around with clear signs of the main area. There are two lagoons with two main hotel buildings A and B and a beach. The resort has an in-sea marina too with a long walkway through the red sea which is quite unique to this resort. The resort also has Bel Air Azur and Arabella Azur connected to it.
- The room: is well-sized for three people (2 main beds and a sofa bed). It is well equipped with AC, TV, small digital locker safe to keep your valuable things, a nice big balcony with good view, good free mini-bad with drinks and water, coffee and tea free at the room with a boiler, etc. The room service guys changed our towels and cleaned the room every room as required ... but they give you soap without shampoo so take your own shampoo!
- Facilities: Fully equipped resort with many restaurants, Elsalam hospital and dialysis center (linked to the resort at building A), a shops bazaar at the gate of the resort (and a big mosque next to the shops too), and a sport center with tennis courts and indoors activities.
- The beach: the lagoons are super clean and have very useful towel service. You give your towel card to any of the towel kiosks and they give you a towel for your daily use, and they return your card once you return the towel. The sun-beds are great and abundant all across the resort beaches (no reservations needed or even allowed). The showers and toilets and also in the vicinity of the beaches for quick access. The lagoons are suitable for kids with a shallow end too.
- Restaurants: nice inter-continental food at the main restaurants which are located at the main building, the pool and the lagoon marina. The bars are all over the resort offering drinks and ice creams. The dinner on the pool is very nice with some good music and food!
- All inclusive food and snacks: is excellent. There is always something for every taste whether for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The only exception was the oriental dinner night during the first day of the Eid holiday which had all the Egyptian specialties only.
- The entertainment and animation: were both good. During the day there are great activities.
- Recreation: for the people who like swimming, this is a great place. The pool is big and well aligned for some swimming 'sprints'. There is a shallow section (for the kids) and deep section for the pool. For the people who like sea-swimming and snorkeling ... there is nothing better than the lagoons and the coral reef at this resort! Excellent lagoons with a good scenery, good sandy beaches, good paved areas on the lagoons, and the coral reef is one really interesting for new people and more advanced people in snorkeling. Snorkeling kit can be bought at the resort or rented for 15 L.E. for a whole day.
- Kids and sports: There are plenty of playgrounds, swings and slides at the resort marina and kids area. If the kids want to go for a camel ride then there is a great guy with his camel, he calls it Romeo, where your kids can go for a 20 mins ride for just 40 L.E. Animation team has lots of activities in the morning like volley, football, exercises, swimming, dancing, etc. At night, there are parties and disco on Wednesdays, there are some shows at the theater, and nice singers sparkling the evening dinner.
Overall, my family and I are really happy about our trip to Arabia Azur ... well worth the money compared to the amount of activities, room quality, and food we consumed! Nice relaxing holiday full of fun too!
- Good guest relations by Azur resorts manager for check-in
- Excellent food quality
- Good pool with many activities for kids and adults
- Great lagoons and beaches on the red sea for all kind of people: swimming, playing beach-sports, snorkeling and diving.
- Handled the congested times during the peak Eid holiday time good ... didn't feel much degradation in service quality
- The TV channels are not comprehensive ... but not bad. Some Egyptian, German, British and Russian channels
- Changed hotels and resorts without informing us about this change in reservation.
- Front-office employees not always helpful, especially the night-shift blue-shirt manager. Asked them to print me my electronic airline-booking and boarding-pass with a printer but they replied: "we don't have a printer. We don't know where you can print your ticket"!!!
- The juices at dinner are not fresh (i.e. are powder taste additives to sugar-added water, making it not concentrated and sometimes do not taste good). The only exception was the Apple juice.
- Also Known As:
- Arabia Azur Hotel Hurghada
- Arabia Azur Hotel
- Arabia Azur Hurghada
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Arabia Azur Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.