We arrived on the 15th of November for a 10 night stay
I went with my husband, 3 kids and both sets of parents who enjoyed the holiday as much as the kids, especially the heated pool and swim up bar.
We were made very welcome by all the staff
We were renewing our wedding vows and were extremely happy and impressed with every thing they did for us, especially Yasemin Ozel who organised everything along with here brother Hasan who was in charge of the food and drink at the hotel. Nothing was too much trouble for them, Yasemin even spent the morning with me getting ready for the renewal ceremony.
I would recommend booking into the restaurants instead of the all you can eat buffet as these were a better service and a bit quieter than the buffet.
We found breakfast was better in the around the world restaurant in the morning
I would give this holiday 10 out of 10 and plan on going back again next. November
Thanks for such a great holiday to remember.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Royal Makadi Hotel Makadi Bay
- Sunrise Royal Makadi Hotel
- Sunrise Royal Makadi
- Sunrise Makadi Bay
- Sunrise Makadi
- Sunrise Royal Makadi Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Select Royal Makadi is located in the heart of Makadi bay. The hotel is built on relaxing landscape, with spectacular avers and fine sand beach for enjoyable vacation. Distance form Hurghada international Airport 30 minutes, from Hurghada downtown 35 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Sunrise Royal Makadi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.