Stella Di Mare is a very beautiful hotel. The centrum Naama Bay is not for from the hotel. U can use the shuttel bus to get to the centrum, this is for free . The hotel has clean and great rooms. Sometimes they make animals with the towels and lay them on ure bed. There are elevators in the hotel.The hotel has alsow a private beach. At the beach u will be served by very nice staf members. They do everything to let u feel comfortable. When u are lying on the beach they will serve u fruits and drinks. The people who work in the hotel are well-mannered and they work very hard to satisfied the guests. Everything in the hotel is organized very well. U can alsow change ure money to Egyptian pounds in the hotel. A tip from us: be open minded and try to learn the culture and the people, because when u get to know them u will admire their hard work mentality, the great Egyptian culture and their beautiful history.
Special thanks to these great members of Stella Di Mare:
Lots of love,
Avin and Kevin
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located on the entrance of the famous Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Guests can enjoy the Naama Bay’s famous diving and snorkeling waters. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square metre spa and Wellness Centre offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam Turkish baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare’s grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed á la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. Guests can enjoy cocktails and evening dancing at the Bubbles Disco. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.