holiday beginning of june and the weather was sunshine every day, lovely to leave the rainy days behind. Would recommend the Savoy because it is a beautiful hotel the perfect place to relax and chill out. it is situated in the centre of soho square, perfect for the variety of restaurants with nightly entertainment,with no hassle. the staff go out of there way to be helpful and are always friendly which is a big bonus, nothing too much trouble.wonderful surroundings create a relaxing environment, including beach area. fantastic unde water experience for the water babes.
must go all inclusive well worth it
flights from the uk ok for a week in the sun around 5 hours but do try not to travel with thomas cook
we will be back ..................
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Sharm
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh offers its guests more accommodation options than ever before. In addition to the beautiful hotel and surroundings, we also present the Royal Savoy and the Savoy Villas. The Royal Savoy is an exclusive category of accommodation: a self-contained 'Club' wing, with impeccable style and services that redefine the meaning of luxury. The Royal has its own private lounge, pool and beach area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Otel, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.